How We Determine the Best HVAC System for Your New Home Construction
It’s important to make sure your new home receives an appropriately sized system. For new construction HVAC, we ensure your system is geared specifically to the space. Our load calculation technicians take your entire living space into consideration, including its property orientation, the quality of the windows and doors, and various other factors that give us the information we need to spec out your new heating and cooling system. Once we’ve completed our analysis, we find the system that will work best for your new home and budget.
JDL Refrigeration is a Design-Build Contractor
We provide high-efficiency systems and custom ductwork design tailored to your exact requirements. A design-build contractor means that we take care of every detail from designing a custom heating and cooling system, including comprehensive load calculations and specs, to installing it in your home. This leaves less room for miscommunication and mistakes, as the entire enterprise process is streamlined.
Our new construction air conditioning services include design-build install, value engineering, permit facilitation, custom ductwork, exhaust ventilation systems, ductless mini-splits and more.
Why Choose JDL Refrigeration to Install Your New Construction HVAC?
An HVAC system is more than just another working part of your home; it’s an investment in your future comfort. Make sure you enhance your new home with an expertly designed and installed HVAC system from the team at JDL Refrigeration. JDL Refrigeration proudly carries TRANE and all other leading brands.
JDL Refrigeration is a licensed, bonded and insured (#ROC299743) SRP approved contractor. Our technicians are NATE certified, EPA certified, and drug screened and background checked.
Here’s what you can expect from our team:
- Professional Services. Our licensed and trained technicians are qualified to repair all brands of cooling equipment. Our comfort specialists are experts about our products, so we can help you find the best solutions for your needs.
- 100% Satisfaction. We provide a computerized load calculation of every installation job. Our installations are performed by certified technicians and our systems come with warranties. Additionally, our owner personally reviews all jobs performed by the team.
- We Service What We Sell. Our commitment to your comfort extends beyond the installation. Count on us for ongoing maintenance and support to ensure your HVAC system operates at peak performance throughout its lifespan.
- 24/7 Emergency Services. Feel secure knowing our team can help you with HVAC problems no matter the time or day, even weekends and holidays.
- Local Expertise. We are the preferred HVAC experts in the Phoenix Valley and surrounding areas. Our service areas include Mesa, Scottsdale, Tempe, Gilbert, Chandler, Ahwatukee, Queen Creek, San Tan Valley, Gold Canyon, and Phoenix.
Call us at 480-833-2665 or fill out our online contact form.